Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community.
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, computer engineering, or another technical discipline
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
Software development experience
- Consuming API from different REST/SOAP services
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Cloud platform like Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc
- Knowledge of PKI and X509 Certificates and it’s life cycle is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.americanexpress.com.