Job Location: Gurgaon
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- Deliver high quality and accurate reporting solutions in the form of report/dashboards, in a timely manner
- Plan project deliverables, prioritize day-to-day tasks, create project documentation, track and report progress on key metrics
- Attend ad-hoc requests on solution support without impacting quality or timeliness
- Perform feasibility study to validate the functional specification and translate them into technical specification
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, understand business processes, document automation requirements, propose and build solutions while supporting any solution enhancement needs
- Develop clean well-executed design concepts, and coordinate with a team on design and prototype of new solutions/interfaces
- Analyze the existing environment and derive opportunities, recommend alternative solutions to technical problems
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges, and articulate solutions
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with various automation tools including Blue Prism, Selenium, UFT, VBA, etc.
- The Knack to guide/mentor other team members in both technology and business domain
- Solid understanding of data structures, Algorithms & Design Patterns
- Understanding and experience with UNIX / Shell / Perl / Python / R / Alteryx scripting is a plus
- Background in SQL Database development is a plus
- Data Science / Advanced Analytics experience is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, PySpark, Pandas, Cornerstone is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.americanexpress.com.