Company :Ameex Technologies
Job Role :Front End Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Salary :Rs: 3,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Job Location :Chennai Walk-In
Date :26 & 27 & 29 Apr 2019
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM
Ameex Technologies is an CMMI Level 3 certified organization has been serving for more than 10 years and has an established client base and a reputation as a premier CMS Web Development company. We are made it to the Inc 500 list and Inc 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the year 2014 & 2015 respectively. As an expert development team our services includes: Consulting & Strategy, Migration & Upgrades, Creative Design & Theming, Testing & Optimization, Web & Mobile Development, Support & Maintenance, and Ecommerce Sites. We are expertise in programs such as Ektron, Episerver, Kentico, SiteCore, Sharepoint, DNN,Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Moodle,.Net,Java,PHP,Meanstack.
- Front End Developer at Ameex Technologies will be responsible for creative development and implementation.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards.
- Ability to learn and work in basic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to learn and work using repository tools like GIT, BigBucket.
- Build Responsive websites/modules based on learning.
- Gain FileZilla/Winscp knowledge.
- Gain knowledge FED implementation on CMS frameworks like Drupal, Majento, WordPress, Joomla.
- Cordinate with all cross functional teams to analyze and resolve issues.
Commitment of 3 years is expected from the Candidates.
To apply for this job please visit www.ameexusa.com.