Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it.
- Design, implementation, and deployment of key functional areas in the website, social/community features, mobile platform, and mobile applications.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent
- You will work extensively with cross-functional teams across the team on the design and development of core platform functionality
- You will work with business teams and project managers to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- You will work with engineers both onsite and offsite to define technical tasks and build detailed implementation plans.
- Continue to innovate and build solutions to support business growth and launch new features.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Effectively research and benchmark Amazon technology against other competing systems in the industry.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents
- Genuinely excited about technology, strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling applications.
- Demonstrated passion for innovation.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environments
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures
- Strong problem- solving ability and object-oriented design skills Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, or C#
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.