Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Hyderabad
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s Most Customer-Centric Company, Earth’s Best Employer, and Earth’s Safest Place to Work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
- You will learn the skills that will enable you to design and maintain highly scalable and mission-critical systems.
- You’ll design and develop systems and applications used by Amazon worldwide and will regularly interact with engineering and business leadership.
- You will participate in the planning and execution of technology projects and operational excellence initiatives. You’ll also mentor junior engineers in employing strong design and implementation practices.
- To accomplish this, you will be expected to have an established background in building highly scalable systems and applications, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building good software as well as making that software achieve its operational goals.
- Experience with building and operating web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at a massive scale, will be very applicable and helpful.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/risk/quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable, and maintainable code
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.