Job Title : Salesforce Developer
Qualification : BE/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA
Experience : 7+ Years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Founded by like minded technologists that had their fair share of problems in recruiting the best talent to execute on their business problems, Allshore technologies is a technology and talent management startup that emphasizes on leaving clients in total control of their staffing & talent strategy by proactively listening to their needs, promptly delivering on the commitments and not being pushy and misleading with excessive marketing and sales.
- Build and customize Salesforce applications for compatibility, stability, performance, and scalability with the Apex Code platform, so your company can enjoy the benefits of this concise and comprehensive platform.
- Entirely run on-demand on the Lightning Platform, developers need to write and upload Apex code to the platform and enable end-users to trigger the execution of the Apex code through the user interface.
- Build and deploy Apex trigger automation to streamline complex workflows, control how data is displayed, and automate common data entry processes for services, sales, and other unique business flows.
- Build ISV Packages – Managed & Unmanaged.
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices and introduce new technologies when necessary.
- Design, build, and configure highly functional, scalable, and easily maintained applications.
- Develop end-to-end Salesforce solutions, including custom platform development (APEX, Triggers, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce) and external data integration (middleware tools, Salesforce APIs)
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder,
- Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, and Email Alerts.
- Assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources and schedule development.
- Participate in peer code reviews and unit testing.
- Provides application support by analyzing defects, replicating/fixing defects, and providing root cause analysis for defects. Troubleshoots and resolves functional and performance-related issues.
- Support post-deployment activities, including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and application bug fixes.
- Minimum of 7+years of experience with Salesforce Declarative development using Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit allshoretech.com.