Job Role: Software Engineer
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- Working closely with Business team members and/or product managers to design Business requirements.
- Analyze and develop/modify application features based on the Business requirements.
- Knowledge of ITIL standard methodologies (Support, Enhancement, Changes and Problem tickets) to support business objectives and goals.
- Performing the critical production patches and managing system down time during US business hours.
- Design and coding of features in both the web application and Rest services
- Coding of unit tests to guarantee the correctness of your code.
- Experience in ServiceNow Customization, Implementation and Custom App Development (2+ years of experience).
- Extensive knowledge of Html, Html5, CSS3 and DOM.
- Customizing ServiceNow using UI Pages, UI Macro & CMS using CSS, HTML.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- System integration experience using web/rest services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit emea-allscripts.icims.com.