Experience: 6 months-1 year
Job Location: Kolkata
We started in 1996 when India was introduced to the Internet. Innovation is part of our DNA. That is, we are time-trained. We are All India Technologies Ltd. – an independent communications agency, among the foremost in the digital domain. We provide technology-enabled communication solutions that help clients reach the correct audience with the most appropriate messages.
- Collaborate with other members of the Network Administration team to administer and manage Local and Remote Servers including AWS Cloud servers running on Linux Platform.
- Managing MySQL database configuration on Linux-based database servers locally, remotely, and on AWS cloud.
- Manage different web servers (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and configuring websites and FTP sites locally, remotely, and on the AWS cloud.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented delivery output.
- Debug existing issues and suggest/recommend best practices towards resolution of the same.
- Independently service client AWS cloud accounts including servers, network, and access rules.
- Configure automated backups and monitoring the same.
- Necessary documentation of monitoring results and prepare reports for the clients. Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Use well-honed skills in planning, coding, and testing in order to develop advanced software solutions.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.allindia.com.