Job role: IOS Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
Job location: Hyderabad
Aguilass is an IT and Engineering service provider with an elaborate experience in several vocational spheres. We operate with a profound standard of sophistication to serve our clients. Our client servicing constitutes planning and execution of a project however, we do not limit ourselves when it comes to offering a flexible solution. We also try to understand the problems faced by our clients and only after we have mitigated the problem do we consider it a successful venture.
We are looking for a IOS developer to build Application using languages and technologies. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and Unity on different mobile platforms, their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Partner with [redacted] to design and test new features and products.
- You have the desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders.
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C or Swift.
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X and iOS.
- Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments and Git.
- Frameworks: CocoaTouch, UIKit, and Core Data (Core Graphics and Core Animation a plus).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming
To apply for this job please visit www.aguilass.com.