Job Role: Android Developer
Job Location: Delhi
AdPushup is an award-winning ad revenue optimization platform and a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP). We help web publishers grow their revenue using cutting-edge technology, premium demand partnerships, and proven ad ops expertise. Our team that consists of varied personalities play a key role in the growth of the company.
We have achieved 100% year-on-year growth over the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
- Comprehensive experience with native app development.
- Experience in SDK Development.
- Deep understanding of JAVA/J2EE.
- Expert level understanding of Java & Android development stack.
- Experience with Async and Sync REST API implementation with and without using third-party libraries.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Proven experience with one or more apps published in the app store.
- Be smart and should be able to get things done. Period. That’s the number one priority.
- Be curious and inquisitive.
- Have a track record of being able to ship products, independently and/or as part of a small team.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.adpushup.com.