Job Title : Senior Full Stack Lead
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 5-10 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
Acheron Software is an enterprise information management (EIM) software and services company. We are an OpenText partner, specializing in OpenText product orchestration and management, particularly across digital asset management, AppWorks, content management, etc.Apart from partnering with OpenText, we also independently offer products and solutions for process discovery, cloud-agnostic management services, QA automation, microservices, container technologies, DevOps, and more.We provide intelligent, customized, and user-friendly solutions to media & entertainment, video games, DVR, life sciences, energy, utilities, food & beverage, and manufacturing industries.
- Full Stack Developer with basic knowledge on Backbone/Marionette in Front End and Java knowledge.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of Experience
- Strong knowledge in Angular, Node, Typescript, Postgres, Kubernetes, Spring, and Microservices to own and solve problems across the stack
- Must know the functional working of Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL • Should be able to convert Wireframes/PSD to live web pages.
- Should have knowledge of API Integrations
- Comfortable working full-stack, and can dive into the front-end, back-end, or data infrastructure as needed
- Should be able to work in Agile-Sprint methodology. Should be able to quickly understand and analyze requirements in Sprint Planning. Should be able to deliver assigned tasks as per sprint timings and updates.
- Evaluate the products, both in-house and in the eld, from an architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
- Build prototypes/ POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership to the teams in designing and implementing the solutions.
- Assist management with estimations and dependency/ risk analysis.
- Keep up with the technology trends and drive state-of-the-art solutions.
- Very good logical thinking and quick at learning and exploring new frameworks.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation.
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in BPM, OpenText AppWorks Platform, OTMM, Content Server, Camunda, will be considered for added benefit.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit acheron-tech.com.