Job Title : Software Engineer – Manual QA
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 3-4 Years
Location : India
Company Profile :
Companies need to think beyond technology disruption to a new step in the evolution of how organizations conduct business and exceed customer expectations. Accion Labs is an innovation engineering firm that uses emerging technologies, a range of accelerators, and a field-tested gated innovation delivery process to create transformational software for organizations. Could one re-imagine the supply chain of Software development? We did exactly that back in 2000, right after Internet bubble had burst. In the first wave of e-innovation, technology firms were being built in a very long “waterfall” type model. This process took long, was error prone and was hard to control. We realized that common building blocks of Software will emerge enabling technology organizations to assemble solutions versus building everything from scratch. In 2011, we built Accion, a company that would focus on emerging technologies because we believe that innovation is key to the constant success of a firm. We envisioned a better way of building commercial products where the ‘innovators’ would use the ‘building blocks’ of software and focus on assembling solutions versus building everything from scratch.
- 3+ years of Proven experience as a Quality Assurance tester
- Hands-on experience with working on test plans, scenarios, scripts etc.
- Hands-on experience with databases like SQL, MongoDB etc.
- Hand-on experience in setting up test environments including test data management
- Experience in effective analysis of test cases and defect tracking
- Understanding of REST, XML, HTTP, and JSON
- Experience with Test Management tools like TestRail, JIRA, ALM etc.
- Expert in designing a holistic test coverage that includes various types of testing
- Proven experience in testing hybrid/integrated environments including Web, APIs & Mobile
- Exposure to Continuous Integration (CI) amd Continuous Delivery (CD) solutions
- Ability to absorb new technical information and its effective application
- Learns and works on new technologies with a go-get attitude
- Strong understanding of Agile and QA methodologies
- Strong communication skills and quick learner
- Self driven and a good team player
- Experience in SDLC utilizing agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Proficient in all forms of functional testing across all browsers and devices (e.g., UI, Functional, API, Integration & Acceptance testing).
- Nice to have non-functional testing like security, performance.
- Should be aware of CI/CD integrations using Jenkins or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills to handle any issue, requirement discussion, daily stand-up call with Client
- Experience with Bug/Feature tracking platforms (Azure, DevOps, Jira, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytic and problem solving skills
- Document test cases
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Perform complex test cases and maintain associated test records
- Identify and track bugs throughout testing
- Collaborate with the Development team to ensure consistent project execution
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.accionlabs.com.