Job Title : Senior Software Engineer – Back End Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 4-6 Yrs
Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
Companies need to think beyond technology disruption to a new step in the evolution of how organizations conduct business and exceed customer expectations. Accion Labs is an innovation engineering firm that uses emerging technologies, a range of accelerators, and a field-tested gated innovation delivery process to create transformational software for organizations. Could one re-imagine the supply chain of Software development? We did exactly that back in 2000, right after Internet bubble had burst. In the first wave of e-innovation, technology firms were being built in a very long “waterfall” type model. This process took long, was error prone and was hard to control. We realized that common building blocks of Software will emerge enabling technology organizations to assemble solutions versus building everything from scratch. In 2011, we built Accion, a company that would focus on emerging technologies because we believe that innovation is key to the constant success of a firm. We envisioned a better way of building commercial products where the ‘innovators’ would use the ‘building blocks’ of software and focus on assembling solutions versus building everything from scratch.
- Desire to have knowledge on design for scale and performance
- Experience in debugging and analyzing the web architecture for complex systems.
- Prior experience with AWS systems
- Experience with open-source projects
- Clear sense of integrity and passion towards handling customer problems and understanding their needs.
- Creative problem-solver, capable of making decisions when needed without relying on leads.
- Ability to drive issues to resolution with very minimal/no supervision.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment with an assertive deployment schedule
- 4-7 years of prior experience
- Advanced understanding of OOPS
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Ability to do peer code reviews
- Solid problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience with hands-on programming
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails will be a plus
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.accionlabs.com.