Job Role :AngularJS Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 261,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
- Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application.
- Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running.
- Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Execute full software development life cycle SDLC.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures..
- Experience in Node JS Angular JS.
- Experience in Java based software development.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experienced in Front End Development Frameworks Struts,
- Bootstrap, Node JS, AngularJS, ExtJS.
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.