Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Graduation- 2021
Number of Openings: 300
Job Location: Hyderabad
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, and hospitality industries. At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful interactions.
Shaping the future for 135 years, NCR is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers, and banks. The #1 global POS software provider for retail and hospitality, and the #1 provider of multi-vendor ATM software, we create software, hardware, and services that run the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for our clients.
NCR is looking to hire passionate Software Engineers with excellent Coding skills and updated knowledge in Data Structures and Algorithms to work with their dynamic team in Hyderabad.
This is an amazing opportunity to make the best start of your career.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through the interview process for the position with NCR.
- All selected candidates should go through a mandatory internship from Jan 2021 to Jun 2021. Post completion of an internship, full-time employment begins from July 2021. Apply only if you are available for an internship program, vacations for the exam will be provided.
- Graduation year: 2021
- Skills: Data Structures, Algorithm, OOPS concepts, and Problem-solving.
- 2 programming questions restricted to C++, Java, and C#
- 10 MCQ’s on Data structures, Algorithms, etc.
- Students completing B.Tech or B.E in May/June 2021.
- Students in the Engineering discipline would be any branch who has a passion for coding
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.NET.
10 Days Free Training and Exam Pattern on How to crack NCR Company Interview.
Register Here: https://bit.ly/3iy3rer
Training on: 21st September @ 2.00 PM (IST).
To apply for this job please visit assessment.hackerearth.com.