Job Role :Test Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 to 3 Years
Job Location :Chennai
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process.
- You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard.
- You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders.
- You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.
- Mandatory Skills: Application Testing Test Automation, Application Testing.
- Language Skills: English Language.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.wipro.com/share-search-for-jobs.aspx?jobcode=498770&cc=TE&Subsource=DJ →