Job Role: Associate Software Engineer / Software Engineer (Java)
Qualification: BE/BTech (CSE, IT, IS)
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Object-oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript, Junit.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals.
- Risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues.
- Focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
- Ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
- Ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star Team, Leave).
- Programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.virtusapolaris.com/jobsearch/#All~Job~Categories|All~Job~Locations||d-ASC|1 →