Website Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Application Support Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Application support experience on Unix (Linux/Solaris) OS platform.
- Basic Knowledge of Network, Storage and Backup concepts.
- Good to have knowledge on Job schedulers like Cron / AutoSys.
- Basic knowledge of Database concepts.
- Familiarity with ITIL, ISO and BCP concepts.
- Security Awareness.
- Level 1 Support is responsible for initial triage, trouble shooting, resolution and escalation as per service levels and documentation.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing First level application support in the monitoring, management and control of the TR Services as defined by the responsibilities of the Team.
- Monitor and manage the delivery of Thomson Reuters Technical Operations 1st level to meet or exceed agreed service levels on a 24 X 7 X 365 basis. (current site coverage is only 12 X 7 X 365).
- Good knowledge on Unix platform.
- Monitors DataScope and Content Technology applications and provide end to end incident management as an incident manager.
- Manages and owns 1st level problem diagnosis, escalation and restoration of service.
- Owns Incident Management, Incident Coordination and Incident Communication for 1st level incidents n portfolio of infrastructures.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.thomsonreuters.com/ShowJob/Id/76092/Application-Support-Engineer/ →