Website ThiDiff Technologies
Job Role: QA Analyst
- Own and develop quality assurance strategies, standards, and processes.
- Lead day-to-day quality-assurance and test system operations.
- Define, develop, and assist in execution of test cases and plans for functional, performance and regression testing based on requirements and technical specifications.
- Work closely with project managers, functional analysts, development, and other testers to review business requirements and ensure complete functional path coverage across all application levels.
- Clearly record and track issues/defects; proactively work to resolve and validate issues found during testing.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent knowledge of all test phases including functional, integration, regression, and performance.
- Knowledge on Agile and Continuous Integration development environment.
- Strong analytical skills including excellent problem solving, excellent oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly document test results and defect reports. Familiarity with JIRA a plus.
- Knowledge on eCommerce third party service providers (payment, fraud, tax, etc.) a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.thidiff.com/jobs/qa-analyst-fresher/ →