Job Role: Technical Support Specialist Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline.
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Host software (MVS, VM etc).
- Advance knowledge of Teradata, Linux, UNIX, Windows, mainframe operating systems (VM/MVS, etc).
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral, written and call handling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction skills.
- This center has 7×24 high volume support center environment.
- The TSS staff provides the incident management along with technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer’s (both internal and external) problems.
- The TSS will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), and assist in
- communicating the solution to the customer.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; Software, application and hardware troubleshooting, system diagnosis and analysis, customer satisfaction, asset management and individual development for mission critical customer support.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://teradata.taleo.net/careersection/prof/jobdetail.ftl?job=174816&tz=GMT-06:00 →