Job Role: Product Support Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MTech
Job Location: Hyderabad
- BE or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Internship or 0-3 years of related experience.
- Practical knowledge in installation and upgrade processes.
- Cultural awareness.
- The ideal candidate is an acknowledged Teradata expert with strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize.
- Experience in Teradata Viewpoint, Data mover, TPT and Load utilities.
- Experience with Teradata database.
- Working experience of SUSE LINUX operating systems.
- Closed Loop/Corrective Action experience.
- Experience with application programming.
- Association with a development environment.
- SQL experience.
- Teradata Product Support Engineers are key members of an expert team of support analysts, focused on delivering a myriad of deep-level technical support related assignments to both internal and external audiences.
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Teradata database and its associated tools and platforms along with the ability to clearly articulate support decisions and findings.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative, support analyst who is ready to contribute to Teradata’s success.
- Conduct problem triage on incidents.
- Knowledge Management and related activities.
- Validate knowledge content for accuracy, relevancy and currency.
- Create and maintain Technical Alerts and other related technical artifacts.
- Create defect tracking tickets.
- Lead and/or participate on teams focused on creating technical bulletins, procedures and support processes (Change templates, FRO bulletins, Service bulletins and support tools).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://teradata.taleo.net/careersection/prof/jobdetail.ftl?job=174408&tz=GMT-06:00&src=JB-10062 →