Website Precision Infomatic
Job Role :Systems Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate (Only Male)
Experience :1 to 2 Years
Walk-In Date :23rd and 24th Nov 2017
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Job Details :Pune
- Good in communication Knowledge on Ticket Management Tool Good in email communication Customer handling skills Vendor Coordination Aware about the escalation process.
- Skills in prepare the reports in excel.
- Receive and record incidents, service requests from IT department and engineers, through the agreed modes of communication (E.g. Phone, email, web etc).
- Classify and prioritize the incidents / service requests / change requests as per the defined categories, urgency and impact.
- Allocate the incidents / service requests / change request.
- Monitor, track and update the progress status of all incidents and service requests.
Escalate incidents / service requests which are going beyond the agreed service levels.
- Record customer complaints and inform the concerned management staff for appropriate actions.
- Logging and tracking incidents / service request that require resolution from suppliers.
- Notify IT users & on site engineers with progress status of all queries, incidents, service requests, change requests and complaints.
- ITIL certification is preferred but no mandatory.
- Willing to work under 24/7 support.
- Only Male preferred for System Engineer L1 & L2 & Remote Engineer.
C- 11, Ground Floor, Shreenath Plaza,
F.C.Road, Dyaneshwar Paduka Chwak,
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005.