Job Role :Network Administrator
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree
Experience :2 to 5 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Liventus has come a long way since our start in 2002. Liventus began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry.
- The Network Administrator will provide day-to-day hands on support to the organization’s server and end user systems including laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices and applications.
- This position interfaces mainly with internal employees and departments with some interaction with external clients.
- Common tasks include troubleshooting user desktop issues, building and configuring new PC’s, performing various updates.
- Providing remote support for branch offices. Other areas of responsibility are LAN support, break/fix, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, user support and training, etc.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software inventory.
- Laptop/desktop Deployments and Break/Fix/Troubleshooting (Windows and Macs).
- Printer / Fax Deployments and Break/Fix.
- IT Equipment and Supplies Procurement.
- Hardware/Software installs and upgrades.
- Patch/Updates Management.
- User Support and Training.
- Manage IT Department documentation.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance.
- Basic LAN Support.
- Active Directory support.
- iPhone/ wireless devices deployment and support.
- Microsoft Windows Application Support.
- Microsoft Office Application Support.
- Remote user Support.
- VPN access Support.
- Desktop Security.
- AntiVirus Management and Support.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Basic knowledge of WAN/LAN networking.
- Desktop and Laptop Break/Fix experience.
- Knowledge of remote diagnostics tools.
- Mac OS experience a plus.
- Desktop Security Best Practices required.
- Experience in Routers / Firewall / Backup Solutions / Virtualization a plus.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field or IT related degree and/or combination of directly related work experience commensurate to 2-5 years experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.liventus.com/JobHome/JobID_9/Network Administrator →