Job Role : Associate Engineer
Eligibility : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
- Must have experience in testing using Java.
- Should have strong knowledge in RDBMS and experience writing SQL scripts
- Must have ability to learn new skills quickly as needed.
- Must be good to have knowledge on Java
- Should have knowledge in Web application testing, Security Testing, Accessibility testing
- Must have clear understanding of Database concepts.
- Must be able to write Selenium/Perl scripts.
- Should design, develop and maintain test cases in JUnit/TestNG.
- Must execute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams
- Must work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Should be able to estimate and perform risk analysis for large features.
- Should have good knowledge on shell scripting or other scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python) preferred.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be a effective team player and willing to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results and Customer centric approach on the job.
- Should understand impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Must have continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
- Should be natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
- Should possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Must be comfortable in working with both independently and collaboratively.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://informatica.gr8people.com/index.gp?method=cappportal.showJob&sysLayoutId=122&opportunityid=22679&sid=602. →