Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Walk-In Date: 06th Jan 2018
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
- Accomplish assigned Support Requests (SR) within the agreed SLA.
- Coordinate with customers, Sales teams, and Ordering Partners to accomplish an Order-handoff activity.
- Gather documents and information and work with customers and Sales to accomplish SRs or resolve issues.
- Comply with the corporate requirements for any IBM employee (e.g. Business Control, Data Privacy).
- Serve as a back-up resource for other CSSs as required.
- Assist in creating Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for any service delivery misses.
- Identify work process improvements and issue prevention activities.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts.
IBM India, Manyata Tech Park,
D1 Block, Nagawara Outer Ring Road,