Job Role : Testing Engineer (SW Engineering – QA)
Eligibility: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE, IT, IS), MCA, MSc (CS)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
- Set and maintain quality standards for company products through the use of systematic processes.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- May develop tools and environments to automate test execution.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test strategies, plans and suites.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery in English and local language.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.hpe.com/job/bengaluru/sw-engineering-qa/3545/6092581 →