Website Geometric Ltd
Job Role :C# Developer/Senior Developer
Eligibility :Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience :2 to 6 Years
Job Location :Pune
Geometric is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Embedded System solutions, and Digital Technology solutions enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
- Contribute to the implementation of User Stories.
- Participate in SCRUM process, be agile.
- Fulltime acceptance criteria with the contributed code (quality, unit test, matrics etc.).
- Adherence to architecture, design and quality guidelines.
- Maintenance, problem analysis and bug fixing with the product.
- Technical clarification with other team members.
- Very Good experience in C#, .net and software development tool (TFS).
- Good experience in design patterns.
- Experience in Windows/ Desktop application is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge of Automation systems preferably with SIMATIC and HMI.
- Experience in agile software development for couple of years.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience in risk based development and testing.
- C#, Windows Application development.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.geometricglobal.com/career/c-developer-sr-developer/ →