Website Financial Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience:2 – 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 10th and 11th Jan 2018
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Job Location: Mumbai
- Software Engineer will be concentrating on understanding the requirement/design specs and converting the same into software code.
- Should have ability to unit test the written code and use appropriate guidelines/standards Should have good analysis or problem solving skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have an ability to work to deadlines.
- Should have worked in a J2EE project during his period of employment Have knowledge of RDBMS basics and use of SQL.
- Have knowledge of SDLC.
- Have done or handled Java/J2EE based projects in past experience.
- Knowledge of Struts/ Spring.
- Knowledge of Web-Services/JMS/J2ME.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of unit testing tools viz. JUNIT.
- Core Java, Spring, struts, JQuery, PLSQL, Oracle, Good communication.
Documents to Carry:
- Hard copy of the resume.
- Last 3 months pay slip.
- Current company offer letter or increment letter.
- 2 Passport Size Photo.
Financial Software & Systems (P) Ltd,
1st floor and 2nd floor, Kalpataru Prime IT Park,
Plot no. D3, Road no.16, Ambika Nagar,
Wagle Industrial Estate, Thane (West), Mumbai 400604,
Landmark: Near to ASHAR IT park.