Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech 2017
Experience : 0 to 1 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
- Job Description:
- Excellent English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Excellent analytic and reasoning skills.
- The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the clients changing needs.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- A .net engineer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- A proven capability of competence using .net-based applications will suffice. Other qualifications may include VB.Net, SQL, and ASP.Net.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.firstnaukri.com/careers/customised/landingpage/eurofins/index.html →