Website EPAM Systems India Pvt Ltd
Job Role: L1/Junior Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 6,00,000/- per annum
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
- Minimum 60% from class 10th onwards.
- Coding knowledge in Java.
- Good at writing Algorithms.
- Good in Data Structures and OOPs concept.
Good To Have Skills:
- Prior experience in participating in any kind of coding contests.
- Any technical certification.
- EPAM is in search of young enthusiastic Engineers to help us in delivering the projects for Hyderabad/Pune global delivery centre.
- Group Medical Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accidental Insurance.
- Term Life Insurance.
- Round 1: Online coding challenge on Java (150 min).
- Round 2: Online coding challenge on Java (120 min).
- Round 3: Technical face to face Interview (30 min).
- Round 4: Behavioral assessment/ HR interview (30 min).
Required documents for second round:
- Photocopy of College ID Card.
- Photocopy of Address Proof.
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card.
- Passport size photograph.
- Hard copy of resume [attach photograph to resume].
Online Test Instructions:
- Make sure you have a proper internet connection.
- If your computer is taking unexpected time to load, recommend to reboot the system before you start the test.
- If your computer system shuts down suddenly due to power supply being disconnected, you can resume the test from the same question that you were attempting earlier. All your previous answers are already saved.
- When resuming the test, follow the same steps which you took to start the test in the beginning using the same registration details.
- Once you start the test, recommend to pursue it in one go for the complete duration.
- Enable webcam, It is mandatory.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://codeground.in/code4/#/publicview/test/candidate/token/cjxgehtx →