Job Role: SOA Developer
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 3+ Years
Job Location: India
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Design, Program, Implement and Maintain a broad range of Integration applications in line with requirements utilizing Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suit or IBM Cast Iron EAI Tool.
- Responsible for full life cycle of SOA Application development: Requirement Gathering, Design, Development,
- Testing, Debugging, User Approvals, Documentation creation.
- Provide timely enhancement and maintenance support.
- Follow Coding Standards, Naming Convention and Code Management processes.
- Maintain Technical Documentation up to date.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, provide analyses and solution.
- Provide team members with status updates of enhancements and issues.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related degree with three (3+) years relevant experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA suit 11 g.
- Knowledge of BPEL and SOA Technology Adapters.
- Solid troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Customer Support Orientation.
- Knowledge of Oracle B2B/EDI.
- Basic PL/SQL is a plus.
- Application Support/Implementation experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://emerson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=53309&src=DJ →