Job Role: Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduation
Job Location: Mumbai
- Responsible for the following schedules/resolving customer cases and abide by the prescribed norms.
- Maintain the highest level of soft-skills and telephone etiquettes.
- Handle cases/schedules and escalations appropriately.
- Share the technical expertise, soft-skills and telephone etiquettes with the team.
- Share latest technical/process related inputs with the team.
- Reporting to work on all the scheduled day and not taking an unplanned absenteeism.
- Follows & Promote the company culture, its vision and values.
- Maintain the highest level of technical and process expertise, specific to the industry, client processes, applications/utilities and products.
- He/She is supposed to maintain 100 % quality in terms of documenting the cases with the required information (complete and detailed documentation of the resolution and the root cause)
- Good understanding of Architecture.
- Good understanding of Servers (Application, Database and FTP).
- Good Networking Concepts.
- Knowledge of Linux, MySql, MsSql Servers.Human Resource
- Good understanding of program languages (Java, Visual Basics).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org