Job Role :Network Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :2 to 6 Years
Walk-In Date :28th Dec 2017 to 05th Jan 2018
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Hyderabad
We create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits. Solutions include product development and life-cycle support, process and network engineering, plus data transformation and analytics.
- Working on Live Networking environment at client base.
- Certified Network Engineer, minimum CCNA required/CCNP is Preferable.
- Routing : RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, QOS.
- Switching: STP, RSTP, VLAN, VTP,VPLS,LACP,LAG.
- Configure the port configurations on the switches terminating at customer premises (Cisco IOS, CAT OS & ASR).
- Configure routes and the routing interfaces dedicated to a customer, involving Cisco and Juniper routers.
- Extensive management and configuration experience of Cisco routers/switches, network protocols,
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 VLANs, Fast/Gig Etherchannel.
NSL SEZ ARENA, 9th Floor,
Block-6, Survey No-1, Plot No. 6,
Uppal – Ramanthapur Rd, Uppal, Hyderabad 500039.