Job Role: Trainee Network Engineer
Qualification: BTech/MTech (IT, ECE)
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Should have done specialization in Networking B.tech or Masters Degree in “Networking & Communication, IT and ECE”.
- Apprenticeship from a reputed company on any of the Networking Devices for a minimum period of 6 months / hands on experience for 6 months is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate complex technical problems assigned to the team and to assist in addressing such problems.
- Candidate should have Strong Network Analysis and Troubleshooting skills.
- Sound in knowledge on the Cisco solutions.
- Routing: RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, QOS
- Switching: STP, RSTP, VLAN, VTP, VPLS, LACP, LAG
- Experience on CMART, EMOSGEN, TRAC preferable
- Candidate will be reporting to Project Manager NNIG.
- Candidate is responsible for the completing the orders / tasks/ activities through various tools provided the customer
- Candidate is responsible for handling calls from Field tech and processing the data in tools, till the closure or completion of the order.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cyient.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/Hyderabad---Uppal-SEZ_Unit-2/Trainee-Network-Engineer_JR-003966 →