Website Cvent India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Salary: Rs: 4,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
Walk-In Date: 06 Jan 2018
Walk-In Time: 12:00 PM
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Support clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvents marketing engine.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed.
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software.
- 1-6 of experience in handling international clients on calls (US, UK & AUS preferred).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having travelled, studied or worked abroad.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
Cvent, 19th Floor,
Building No.14, Tower C, DLF Cyber City,
DLF Phase 2, Gurugram 122002.