Website Cognitive Machines
Job Role : Trainee Software Developer (Java / C++ / Python)
Eligibility : BE/BTech (EEE, ECE, CSE or related engineering disciplines)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
We are a lean startup organization that strives to provide positive customer experience at the point of product development and support. We thrive in the emerging technology space of computational cognizance with focus on computer vision, audio signal processing, machine learning and augmented reality.
- Consistent top performer in 10th, 12th and BE/BTech with minimum marks of 85%.
- He/She can rate themselves at 8.0 out of a scale on 10.0 on Java / C++ / Python.
- Excellent skills in at least three of following languages – C++, Python, Java, Objective C and Swift.
- Knowledge in at least two of the following platforms – Mobile application development in Android / iOS, Desktop application development in C++/ Python,
- Web application development in Java / Python.
- Excellent skills in object oriented software design principles.
- Exposure creation, structure and behavior design patterns.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Take part in software maintenance and bug fixing of existing software.
- Diligent in documenting the features of the solution and the code base.
- Keen interest in learning advanced techniques for software development.
- Exceptional skills in Linux command line, Git.
- Capable of doing independent development work and commitment to deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org