Website Cisco Systems
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Job Location: Bangalore
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices.
- Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Sourcing-Software-Engineer-Intern-India/1210589 →