Job Role :Associate Systems Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success.
- First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization.
- Performs routine activities related to applications development.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
- Be readily available to answer the phone to our customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing a positive image of the company through your role as the first point of contact with customers.
- Adhere to ISO9001 and ISO27001 procedures.
- Ensure that your individual training record is kept up to date.
- Actively employ, share and contribute to the company’s knowledge base.
- Achievement of all targets including first time fix.
- Record comprehensive details of all Service Desk calls.
- Perform Customer Call backs on a daily basis in accordance with the requirement of specific contracts.
- Perform monitoring of open calls in accordance with the requirement of specific contracts.
- Graduates with MUST have experience of atleast 1 to 3 years in Service Desk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process orient, self-motivated , ownership of work.
- Primary Skill : Service Desk.
- Secondary Skill : ITIL Incident Management.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/Xweb.asp?tbtoken=ZV1bRh1RDVBwagdzQFcgFk84dmNeaVVfAVNMIi4EenkqUURtXDVudRQDAkIYGhdTSXBlF3U=&chk=dFlbQBJR&CLID=21001&page=jobdetails&JobID=J0817-1472&lang=1 →