Website CEB(Corporate Executive Board)
Job Role : Software Engineer
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
CEB is a global best practice insights and technology company that provides products and services to businesses worldwide. CEB (formerly Corporate Executive Board) offered its first program to executives, Council on Financial Competition in 1983 when it was part of The Advisory Board Company.Fourteen years later, they split from Advisory Board Company and opened a new office in London.CEB went public in 1999 on the NASDAQ exchange. Tom Monahan was appointed CEO in 2005. At that time, the company expanded offerings to accommodate middle market companies. In 2007, the company expanded domestically and opened offices in San Francisco and Chicago.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must have developed web applications using Python Flask.
- Should be skilled in creating HTML webpages using CSS bootstrap.
- Must have knowledge of deploying Python applications on Windows Servers using IIS
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ceb.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=57057&tz=GMT-06:00&src=JB-11160 →