Website Calypso Technology
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA, MSc (Computers), BS, MS
Job Location: Chennai
- Minimum of a BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field. MS preferred.
- Excellent object-oriented analysis,design & development skills.
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux.
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases.
- An interest in finance (No understanding of finance is needed).
- Calypso Technology is seeking a software engineer for its Collateral Management engineering team, Calypso’s
- Collateral Module is continually voted as best-in-class in the industry and is used by a wide range of financial institutions.
- The software engineer will be responsible for the design and development of new modules and enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies.
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery.
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CALYPSO&cws=39&rid=2012 →