Job Role: Text Mining/Text Analytics Specialist
Job Location: Chennai
BigTapp’s Big “InFo ActiV” platform enables creation of Business Analytics applications and deploy on Cloud to enable rapid realisation of business benefits. A suite of Big Data Business Analytics applications developed using the platform under the overarching theme of Customer Value Management enables BigTapp’s customers to get immediate business benefits.
- Build predictive models, develop advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets quantify model performance.
- Analyze data, develop robust statistical algorithms/models that drive the product outputs.
- Solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Based on business strategy and knowledge of emerging technologies, drive the architecture and design of the analytical platform.
- Evaluate emerging technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
- Identify and exploit new patterns in data using various techniques.
- Work with product managers and engineers to deploy models into production.
- Work with developers to integrate front end with backend.
- The ideal candidate must have strong coding ability and familiarity with Java / Python programming languages.
- You are passionate about applications in big data: crunching billions of datapoints for statistical modeling, data mining for insights and recommendation solutions.
- Worked / Familiarity with Machine learning & data mining toolkits like Weka, Mahout, R, NLTK, Sage etc.
- Information retrieval libraries like Lucene/SOLR.
- Hadoop, Hive, Cassendra, HBase, MongoDB etc.
- You thrive in a fast paced, test driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Active participation in the open source communities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bigtappanalytics.com/text-mining/ →