Website Bharti Airtel
Job Role: Field Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Walk-In Date: 04th Dec to 08th Dec 2017
Walk-In Time: 02:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber.
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
Documents to Carry:
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must.
- BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
Airtel, Bristol IT Park, # SP 10,
5th floor, Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032,
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center.