Website Bharti Airtel
Job Role :Field Engineer (Male Candidates Only)
Experience :0 to 2 Years
Walk-In Date :21st Nov to 24th Nov 2017
Walk-In Time :02:00 PM
Job Location :Chennai
Bharti Airtel Limited, commonly known as Airtel, is an Indian multinational telecommunications services company headquartered in New Chennai, India. It operates in 20 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands. Airtel has a GSM network in all countries in which it operates, providing 2G, 3G and 4G services depending upon the country of operation.
- Involve into Configuring, Monitoring & Troubleshooting of Networks.
- LAN/WAN/WLAN Installation & Configuration.
- Understand about DSL, Broadband, Router, and IP Protocols.
- Troubleshooting the lease line.
- Cross function coordination for delivery.
- Analytical skills to analyze customer technical faults for corrective actions.
- Coordination with cross functional teams CSD/NOC/ISP to provide faster resolutions.
- Basic knowledge of Copper /Fiber.
- Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
- Driving KPI as per defined Targets.
Documents to Carry:
- Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
- Two Wheeler & Driving Licence is must.
- BE and B.Tech are not eligible for this position.
- Only Male Candidates Preferable.
Airtel, Bristol IT Park, # SP 10,
5th floor, Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai 600032,
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center.