Website Axis Bank
Job Role: Business Development Executive
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Walk-In Date: 27th to 29th November 2017
Walk-In Time: 10 AM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Business Development Executive
- As a BDE is an integral part of the bank’s frontline sales force. BDE is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers for the bank and persue new business opportunities.
- He/ She will be responsible for achieving the monthly sales targets assigned to him/her for various products and services offered by the bank and is incentivised for achievement of targets.
- Will be involved in extensive travelling within the assigned area and conducting market/ customer mapping.
- BDE needs to proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the assigned area, follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- As a BDE should be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through resolving customer queries/issues.
- He/ She maintains periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made.
BDE also cross sells the bank’s third party products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Cards, etc.
Axis Bank Ltd.,NO.41, Seshadri Road,
Anand Rao Circle,
Bangalore -560 009