Job Role :C/C++ Developer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :2 to 7 Years
Walk-In Date :09th Dec 2017
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Job Location :Hyderabad
Bringing together the deep communication technology expertise of Aricent with the creative vision and user experience prowess of design firm frog, the Aricent Group provides a unique portfolio of innovation capabilities that seamlessly combines consumer insights, strategy, design, Network Administration, and systems integration.
- Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Engages in implementation & testing of the clustering.
- Resolves the issues which are opened in test cycles.
- Provides assistance to support and test team.
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
- Work to improve product quality.
- Prepares related documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience C++, C, Python and Shell Scripting.
- Experience in AIX/Linux/UNIX.
- Knowledge on UNIX Internals.
- Knowledge on multi thread programming.
- Knowledge on Socket Programming.
- Excellent Design and coding skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Debugging Skills and knowledge debugging tools dbx, kdb and gdb.
- Knowledge of REST API implementation.
- Experience with Power Systems and AIX.
- Experience on Power High availability cluster technology.
- Knowledge about file system management, memory management and IO management.
- Knowledge about purify, memory debugging tools.
- Knowledge on Virtualization & HMC.
- Strong with shell scripts on AIX / Linux environments.
Aricent, Level 8,
Phase IV(Block Capella), The V Ascendas IT Park,
Plot no 17, Software units Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500 081.