Job Role :Seller Support Associate
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 to 4 Years
Walk-In Date :02nd Jan to 05th Jan 2018
Walk-In Time :09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Job Location :Bangalore
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
Amazon Recruitment Centre,
2870, Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru 560037.