Job Role :Program Support Specialist
Experience :0 to 3 Years
Walk-In Date :26th and 27th Dec 2017
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location :Bangalore
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Recording and cleaning up Excel data as per detailed instructions by her/his manager.
- Performing a wide range of data collection, data entry, and data processing related tasks.
- Managing team engagement activities.
- Fulfilling various ad-hoc administrative tasks such as meeting scheduling, team coordination, etc.
- Strong analytical skills including basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good attention to details.
- PC / Microsoft Office competent.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Self-starter, motivated and extremely organized.
- Studying/having studied analytical subjects (economics, finance, mathematics, sciences).
- Previous work experience, specially handling data recording and business analysis.
- Interest in e-commerce and retail.
- Willingness to learn and improve the overall customer experience.
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru 560037.