Job Role : Support Analyst
Eligibility : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
- Degree holders having completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like
- Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate
- Candidates awaiting results will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with standing arrear will not be eligible to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-Support-Analyst-Phone-Support-Amazon-Development-Centre-India-Pvt-Ltd-Hyderabad-0-to-1-years-040118002006?src=jobsearchDesk&sid=15150925856243&xp=27&px=3&qp=fresher&srcPage=s →