Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical.
- The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 1- 3 years of Software Development experience;
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don’t have all of these, that’s ok, but be excited about learning the few you don’t know.
- Experience designing Android Applications
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://amazon.jobs/en/jobs/592968/software-development-engineer-1?mode=job&iis=DJ →