Job Role: Software Development Engineer / Intern
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech, MCA, MSc (Computer Science)
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Write code, and ultimately deploy successful enterprise-level systems that can be leveraged for a broad set of business use cases.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Must be able to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks and communicate key performance indicators in support of network objectives.
- Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle of a key product sub-system.
- Must be an individual contributor with a high sense of ownership.
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://in-amazon.icims.com/jobs/553413/sde---intern--sde---full-time---only-for-campus-hires/job?mobile=false&width=1243&height=1200&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330 →